This approach provides children with a 360 degree educational experience. Day boarding has been created so that a child looks upon school as a second home. Like a home away from home, all requisites are provided to children so that they grow into responsible and healthy individuals. Day boarding emphasises the complementary role of physical as well as other personality enhancing activities.
- Equal importance is given to academics and co-curricular pursuits.
- A special hour is devoted daily to activities that are of interest to students.
- These activities include art, music, martial arts, sports, yoga, dramatics, dance, skating amongst a host of other such activities.
- Day boarding is applicable to students from Grade I onwards.
- Special trainers will conduct these activities to ensure participation and successful learning.
- Two snacks will be provided by the school so that children are fed healthily during school hours. Wholesome lunch will also be provided at subsidised rates.
- In case of an emergency, a trained full-time nurse will be on hand.
- This approach ensures that children set an all round development.